October 22, 2009

Obsession of the day: Leggings

I could wear these every day for the rest of my life (or at least until I get tired of them). I mean work, play, and sleep in them. Mine are unbelievably comfortable. Today, it is basically flooding outside so rain boots are a must. And leggings are the perfect “pant?” to wear with them. They slide right in with out any stuffing and dry out quickly when a few rain drops hit them! Woo-hoo!


Wear them with a longer tunic, belted dress (how I’m wearing mine today), a long cardigan, or a boyfriend blazer. Just about anyway imaginable, these can work. I especially love how they look with boots of almost any kind!

I like mine just plain stretchy black but you can get them in all kinds: jeggings, patterned, shredded, studded, liquid, and more! They can be super expensive or super cheap. Mine were $4.90 from Forever21. (I’m a cheapie sometimes.)


However you wear yours, you can’t deny this trend. What’s your current fashion obsession?

MORE to obsess over:

Boots, Boots, Boots

100 under $100

My Favorite Shoe

What To Wear for the next 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?