August 27, 2009

*sigh* Its August, but I'm ready for boots!

The title says it all. I am ready to wear boots and dresses, jeans, tights, leggings, and more. I popped into payless earlier this week to see if Christian Siriano’s new line was in yet (the clerk didn’t even know about them) but they weren’t. I did however get wrapped up at looking at their boots. They had brown, black, grey and even turquoise, which I was captivated by!

This got me started on daydreaming about boots. Last year, I got a killer pair of black high heeled boots, a slouchy gray suede pair, and some black ankle boots. The only ones I’m still completely enamored by are the black high-heeled! I’m loving the idea of motorcycle boots, flat black boots, and a hotter pair of ankle boots! Anyway, here are a few pairs I’m digging!



What about you? What kind of boots are you looking forward to wearing?



Photo Sources [Modcloth] [Lulus] [Lulus] [Victoria Secret]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?