July 27, 2009

What is Your Mortifying Beauty Product?

Last month, we talked about the one beauty product we couldn't live without. But is there a product that you use that you would be horrified if anyone found out you used it? Some beauty trick that everyone always compliments you on and you tell them its natural, when really its something only you well ever know? Well I know I do.



I use Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream. I think that it makes my stomach smoother, my thighs a little less jiggly, and my butt look a little rounder. Now whether this is actually true or not, I'll never know. And I don't really care too. I am perfectly happy thinking that this little gel cream does all of this. I feel better about myself in my clothes or bathing suit knowing I've used it.




Now I've just admitted something big here. The truth is if someone just found it in my bathroom, I would be horrified. I would blame that someone left it there or some outlandish excuse. Because frankly, a lot of people probably think this product is stupid. I did before I started to use it. And I don't want to be made fun of about my beauty products and no one really has or need to know.



So my question is do you use a product or beauty trick that you would be completely and utterly embarrased if someone found out? I told mine, what's yours?







Good Bye Cellulite Gel Cream Photo: http://www.nivea.com/products/show/424


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?