July 23, 2009

Bump-its: at the height of the sensation!

Are you flat? Is your hair? Do you need a boost?

I’m sure you’ve heard of the newest “as seen on TV” sensation: Bump-its. I happen to be one of those people that have heard about something, gets involved, then it BLOWS up and bumpits imageeveryone does it. Example: Twitter. I signed up right before the media became so fascinated. Anyway, that’s what happened with bump-its. I happened to see the commercial and was fascinated. I have always had trouble teasing and making the pretty high hair. So this is the perfect product right? After all it promises that: “Bumpits Hair Inserts are self-gripping, gives you instant volume, and lets you enjoy feeling confident and beautiful, you’ll look like you just stepped out of a professional salon!!” (homepage)

Its three easy steps:

View bumpit blog

bumpit photoIt really is pretty easy. It takes me longer than it probably should but they definitely work very well! The minis are perfect for the bang bump! I wasn’t brave enough to try the Hollywood bump but the regular size is fantastic. It wasn’t a too too high that someone would notice. You couldn’t even tell I had it in! Or at least I don't think you could. Can you tell?

Now, its everywhere. My friend called me to tell me she had seen them in Walgreens, and the other day I saw them in Wal-Mart. You know when it reaches Wal-Mart, its a sensation!

I think it was a wise investment for me, but would it be for you? Do you have the “bump” down with out help? Would you buy it? Tell me please!

bumpit photos [www.bumpits.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?