May 26, 2009

Things I Want this Week

Ok, so I've been looking through magazines and flippin through webpages and stumbled upon some super cute stuff lately that I want SO BAD! Of course, money is tight for everyone so these are just day dreams. But it sure is fun to dream. Alot of them are dresses because I love them! but we already know that! Here are things I want this week:




The Alyssa Shirt Dress from Delias.com


I can see many bbqs and pool parties in this dresses future! It comes in turqouise, navy, brown, white and purple. I like the purple. It could be a great transition to fall too!

$44.50












Chevron striped spaghetti dress from fredflare.com

Ok, I'm over the moon for this dress. It would be perfect for just hanging out with friends, going shopping on the weekend and a multitude of other things. Though its a seems a litle overprice,if i had $ just lying around I would buy this dress IMMEDIATELY! Especially since they are running out fast.


$78.00




Retro Sailor Swimsuit from Modcloth.com



This swimsuit screams PINUP!! I love vintage looking stuff and this is the epitome of it! I can win any sailor's heart in this fancy get swimsuit, oh wait, thats me dreaming again! I went back in time! SO adorable and seems like something Dita Von Teese or Katy Perry might wear to the beach. Steep price, but we're just dreaming anyway.


$124.99









Jessica Bennett 'Kione' Sandal from Macys


I don't know what in the heck I would wear these with but to me it screams SUMMER! Maybe with the Alyssa Sundress up top! Ah but to dream!!

$139.95


So those are a few things I want this week. What do you want?


Do you have the money for it? Are you saving? Would you really buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?