May 27, 2009

For ever season, there is a reason for a Purse?

I’m going on a trip soon and I want to downsize my purse. I should go through my other purses to find the right one but of course, I want a new one. I would rather save my money to spend on the trip than buy a new purse FOR the trip. So, I’ll stick with my first option.
But it does seem like I just had this thought like 2 or 3 months ago. Come to think of it, I have this thought at the start of every season. I need a new fall purse, I need a new winter purse, I need a new spring purse, I need a new summer purse. It’s a revolving cycle.
Whether I actually follow through or not, it still leads to a lot of purses. I have quite a few! Yet, I still want more!
Do you have a bunch? Do you want a new one every season?

How often do you buy a new purse?
P.S. I really want this BetseyVille "Safari Park" Dome Satchel from Dillards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?