August 12, 2009

Perez goes Coco for Fashion!

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of Perez Hilton. He's the hottest gossip blogger, I think, on the planet. I am addicted to his site and check probably 3 or more times a day. Anyway, if you don't know or just haven't been keeping up lately, Perez is making his mark in other areas besides drawing inappropriate objects on celebrity pictures. Lately, he's moved into starting a record label and a tour.




Well ladies and gents, He's moved to fashion! Perez Hilton presents a sister site to his new fashion site: http://www.cocoperez.com/ (after Coco Chanel, get it?)



In an exclusive interview with The Thread's, Sarah Bernard, he revealed that the new site will launch Aug. 13 (tomorrow!!!). He also took on questions about his critics, Vogue Editor-Anna Wintour, and his love for Heidi! Read the whole "perezcious" interview here!

The Thread is a special section of Shine.yahoo.com. A place I hold close, since I also put most of my posts on there, and since they've given me the incredible opportunity to be a Shine Beauty Guru. I <3 shine!



Picture courtesy of Perez Hilton.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?