May 6, 2009

Daring, Different, and Dazzling!

A few decided to step out of simple and elegant and into different and daring ensembles. And they worked! Check out these great pictures!
---Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashely Olsen---
These girls are usually the epitome of hobo chic, but don't the clean up nicely? I love MK's bewitching dress with the metallic grey brocade. And Ashely looked heavenly in her classic white dress with the plunging black back.
Bravo! Well done!
---Leighton Meester, Katy Perry, Selma Blair---
These looks are some of the most different, that I think still looked great. Ok, Leighton's outfit almost borders on wacko, I know, but somehow I think the GG's Blair "makes it work". The shape, the color, it all works for the COSTUME Institute function. The bright blue of Katy Perry's dress is a wonderful pop of color on the "Waking up in Vegas" singer. And the Metal collar and bracelet reinforce her crazy style. Selma Blair looks like a futuristic, couture, warrior! Stay out of SB's fierce way!
Love these bold choices and the fierce attitude to go with them!
---Anja Rubi, Sasha Pivovarova---
These girls I can only assume are models, hello! They are gorgeous! I think they had two of the most awesome dresses of the night! If Anja's futuristic metallic and black dress is how we are gonna dress in the future sign me up now, I love this dress!! Now if you put any celebrity in Sasha's dress, they would be on the worst dressed list, but put on the leggy blonde model and the result is a haute couture dream! I love these feather sleeves and her fierce face!
Wow, if I could only look this fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?