February 11, 2009

Dresses for fun

Today, I stopped by a local fabulous boutique called Spinout. They were having a blowout sale and I got some cute cute cute new dresses!!! Yes, they are dresses! They had Betsey Johnson, Juicy Couture, Free People, BCBG, Kensie, True Relgion, T-bags, and more designer brands all on major sales. I managed to find these great steals for around $25 each. Spinout is one of the only places in the area to find such great brands. Of course, I usually only buy stuff on sale but if you can afford their reguarly priced items, they have some GORGEOUS stuff. Anyway, these dresses will be fab to transistion into spring and summer!! Great thing is you can just throw them on with some heels or flats and be good to go whether to work or play. I'm all about quick, cute, glamour. Bring on the sunny days!

Knit Patterned Dress by Kensie
(its got pockets!!)
Plum Pattern dress by T-Bags




Red Dress by Free People






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?