December 22, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my first post. I've started this because I love clothes, accessories, shoes, handbags, you name it...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I believe that everyone’s has a great and unique style, and their confidence makes their style GREAT. Feeling chic, glamorous, trendy or fashionable is all about confidence. Also, fashion/style doesn’t have to be all about a high price tag (don't get me wrong I dream about the day I'll get my first pair of Christian Louboutin heels) but it can also be affordable. With this blog I'll show you my style and other great trends and products I see. Here are a few of my fave Christian Louboutin designs. ENJOY!
Michelle





Cancan Feathered Satin Clutch


Satin d’Orsays



Sigourney





C’est Moi





Lola Flores (beige canvas)


*these can be purchased at the following sites:
Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Bluefly, Barney’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like what I'm posting?