March 1, 2009

New Features!

Hey guys!
We are adding 2 new features that will be starting this week.
1. Don't of the week!
About 2 weeks ago, I made a blunder by wearing the wrong "undergarments" that could be seen through my dress. This made me think that everyone needs to be reminded every once in a while what is not acceptable for wearing. So once a week we'll have a "Don't" section. So check every Tuesday.

2. Designer Profile
Another day every week, we will spotlight a different designer. From Marchesa to Basil Soda, we will feature runway photos from collections and pieces worn by celebrities at different events. Check in every Wednesday for that!

Hope you enjoy the new features, and if you want to offer any suggestions, email me at fierce_glamour@yahoo.com!

1 comment:

Do you like what I'm posting?